We all have heard the saying- “Do what you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.” I would not go quite that far, but that is mostly a truism for Jack. Jack loves Real Estate and people, and it shows!
Jack was born in Ft. Lauderdale. After College and working in two other fields, Jack started his career in Commercial Real Estate in 1985 (which lasted for 10 years). Jack commenced his real estate career working for a local developer, and then as a Commercial Real Estate Broker providing brokerage services specializing in Industrial and Office sales and leasing. In 1996 Jack brokered one of the largest sales in Broward County-$21,000,000.00.
Also that year, Jack and Cathy met, and as they say; the rest is history. Cathy has been a very successful Residential Real Estate Broker and then they joined forces professionally, as well as personally. Cathy and Jack were married just about 1 year later.
Since becoming partners, Jack and Cathy have closed more than $2 Billion dollars in properties and that number is still growing.
In 2010, Cathy and Jack’s son (Jack’s stepson) Bryant Roepnack, joined The Prenner Group, now known as the Prenner Roepnack Group (2021), and they have been consistently ranked #1 in Sales in the Northeast Broward area out of all Realtors in Broward County for the past 15+ years.
With over 100 years of experience, we have 8 highly skilled Realtors to assist our Customers in all aspects of Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
Jack believes that education (along with experience) is the key for providing an extraordinary Real Estate brokerage experience for his customers. Jack holds three designations and certifications within the National Association of Realtors i.e. GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), C.R.S. (Certified Residential Specialist) and is a Guild member for CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist), and a member of the Keller Williams Luxury Division Over the past 40+ years, Jack has held many positions in the community that he serves and Jack enjoys giving back.
To name a few accolades:
- The state of Florida certified Auxiliary Police Officer for the city of Pompano Beach
- Volunteer Firefighter for the city of Lighthouse Point and V.P. of that entity in 1978-79
- Treasurer of the Fraternal Order of Police Associates Lighthouse Point Chapter
- Board Member for the Broward County Chapter of the American Red Cross
- Past President and current member of the Pompano Beach Rotary Club
- Past President and current member of the Rotary Fund Inc. ( 501c3 nonprofit) for the Pompano Beach Rotary Club
- Board Member for John Knox Village of Pompano Beach Current Chairman of the Lighthouse Point Marine Advisory Board Deacon and current Chairman of the Deacons at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Ft. Lauderdale
Jack (and Cathy) have been known as the go-to brokers for appraisers and Real Estate professionals to get the truth about properties and their values in all different markets, for over 34 years.
At the Prenner Roepnack Group, we have a policy: that “We always put our customer’s interest above our own”, this policy has served us well!
No one gets to come into our group or stay with us unless this axiom is honored.